Then it's figuring out how to make myself useful to society as quickly as possible!
- I've watched 54 episodes of Steven Universe in the past four weeks. Call me a believer now because this show is boss.
- Cleared the second episode in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. I've played three and a half of these games so far and have Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies waiting for me.
- I finally got Animal Crossing: New Leaf thanks to Club Nintendo and it's quite a relaxing experience.
- Cinderella and Furious 7 were both fun movies.
- Currently in the midst of watching all the Marvel Cinematic Universe films. Kind of stalled after Iron Man but I hope to get back on track in time for the premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- In a little over a year, I found I've lost close to 50 pounds. That's seriously motivating.
Hope your evening, or day, is going well. Remember to take some time off once in a while!